Home | [post_title]
Join Our Team
JOB OPENING 1: Housekeeper / House Cleaner
Finally a job you’re going to love! We will train you to be a Professional Cleaning Technician. You’ll be responsible for providing housekeeping services on a one-time or recurring basis. Most of our cleaners work solo (rather in teams) and clean 2 homes per day. You’ll be responsible for completing our cleaning service checklist and providing great customer service to our clients.
Join a Great Team
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly pay
- Bonuses and Tips!
- NO nights! NO Weekends! NO Holidays!
- Owners and Managers are EMPLOYEE FOCUSED! You will feel
- Contests and other employee engagement FUN FUN activities
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have a reliable car, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Must be willing to use your car to get to and from customer locations.
- Must speak some English.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
- No cleaning experience required.
- Able to work Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm
Some Job Requirements
- Valid Driver License
- YOU WILL USE YOUR OWN VEHICLE
- Speak English
- Authorized to work in the USA
- Able to physically handle all cleaning tasks, driving tasks and all tasks required
- Smartphone with Data Plan for Business use
- Able to lift and/or move up to 45 pounds (furniture, vacuums, bins etc)
- Not allergic to pets or dust or anything preventing you from working in a variety of homes
You may receive an email from us after you apply. The email will direct you to our ONLINE application tracking system. This is our hiring management platform where we evaluate candidates. This is the only path for you to set up an interview and a chance to get the job with us. APPLY NOW! We are excited to meet you.
Complete our application to be considered for this position.