Baltimore House Cleaning Service
Why Choose Our Professional Cleaning Company
- We routinely clean and sanitize high-touch surfaces to prevent COVID-19
- We are cleaning professionals and trained to remove both dirt and germs
- We use an EPA-certified disinfectant
- We thoroughly dust & vacuum to reduce allergens which improves immunity
- We follow strict safety procedures to keep you and your family safe
How Kelly Green Club Works
We’re here to make your life easier so we’ve made
booking your cleaning service easy too!
Ready to get started? It’s super easy to book your cleaning service – simply give us a call at (443)-759-5009 or use our convenient online booking form.
One of our highly-trained team members will come and clean your home top to bottom! You won’t believe how clean your home can be!
Imagine all the things you can do when you don’t have to clean your home . . . time with family and friends, time to go to the gym, time to just sit and relax.
Your Welcoming Living Room
We know the living room is a place where your family gathers.
We’ll make sure it’s room you are proud to welcome
family and friends.
- Dust furniture
- Dust TV and electronics
- Straighten pillows and throws
- Wipe down leather Dust wall art, lamps and knick-knacks
- Vacuum and mop floors
Your Beautiful Kitchen
The kitchen is the most used room in the house. We’ll make sure everything sparkles and shines.
- Wipe down cabinet fronts
- Wipe down and sanitize counter tops
- Dust counter top items and appliances
- Clean the microwave (inside and out)
- Sanitize the sink and polish fixtures
- Clean and polish stove, refrigerator, dishwasher and ovens
Your Sparkling Bathroom
We know a clean and tidy bathroom makes getting
ready in the morning less stressful. We’ll make sure
everything is cleaned, sanitized and in it’s place.
- Scrub shower and tub to remove soap scum and hard water build up
- Clean sinks and counter tops and polish fixtures
- Clean mirrors – streak free
- Clean and sanitize toilet and toilet area
- Empty trash Vacuum and mop floors
Your Relaxing Bedroom
Your bedroom is your oasis. Slide into fresh sheets on cleaning day and enjoy your perfectly clean bedroom.
- Change linen and make bed
- Dust furniture
- Dust wall art, lamps and knick-knacks
- Dust ceiling fan
- Vacuum floors
- Mop hard surface floors
Every day something new can be learned, and we have learned so much in all these years cleaning homes. In this blog, we’ll share some useful tips and hacks to keep your place in great shape.
Baltimore, MD Cleaning Area
Baltimore, Towson, Lutherville-Timonium, Ellicott City, Columbia, Pasadena, White Marsh, Middle River, Parkville, Severna Park, Pikesville, Cockeysville, and surrounding areas.
get a free quote now